March 2, 2013

Voxel Render Engine for PS3 SDK

Hello Everyone!!

Long time I have not been here, not even to check if someone is trying to spam comments all around. Well, the good news it is that today I wanted to release my Master Thesis, which was about a way to display voxelized models using the PS3 SDK.

I did not do it before because I was "under NDA", an agreement between Newcastle University and SCE Europe. however I think by this time, they do not care anymore about releasing key points and ideas about what my document is about.


Another motivation of doing it was my pursuit towards a PhD program; this way if you are a researcher, you would be able to get an sneak peak of what I did during the program (1 year) the time of dissertation (3 months) and with a publishable format (10 - 15 pages).

And to get you not bored, here are some images that are related to it and how I was able to deploy it as well in other platforms (Windows, iOS)

Cheers!! (as NCL used to say)

Dissertation
http://www.openthesis.org/documents/Sparse-Voxel-Octree-Rendering-Engine-601379.html

iOS Simulator

PS3 Screen

Windows OpenGL

No comments:

Post a Comment