February 2, 2011

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Since a child, I always loved videogames. Right now I could be considered a hardcore gamer who critics everything about them, years of experience has delivered me there. Lately just few games make me feel anxious for play them and one of that list, with a wait of more than 10 years, is Marvel vs Capcom 3.

I know, this a blog for Mobile devices, however this time, specially this game, deserves the attention of everyone. Maybe I am highlighting my expectatives too far away but long time ago that I have not felt exited for a release of a game.

All of this was the result of the opening trailer, which of couse is here:




This was the last released, but do not worry there are the others too:









Do not forget to sign up your calendar for the February 15, date that will change the history of many videogamers.

No comments:

Post a Comment